The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Arts & Entertainment
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Arts & Entertainment Give meaning to your life or distract you from it for a while

Old 11-24-2010, 05:54 PM   #1
fo0hzy
Dirty cigarette-smoking lowlife

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.D.DIAMOND View Post
LOL! This is what cracks me up about fans of Rob Halford: How could you not know he was gay?? lol!
We (my friends and I) always knew. Didn't matter... dude was bad ass (no pun intended)... still is
fo0hzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 01:31 AM   #2
J.D.DIAMOND
Compatriot-at-Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by fo0hzy View Post
We (my friends and I) always knew. Didn't matter... dude was bad ass (no pun intended)... still is
Absolutely.To me Rob Halford is the best vocalist in heavy metal hands down,but its still an opinion but Priest has been my favorite band since 1981 so of course I'm going to say he is #1,but he really is! lol! I've never cared if he was gay either.

I've been a member of the Judas Priest forum for 6 years now,the people over there are very cool and discuss anything and everything.

I wasn't thrilled about thier last album "Nostradamus"(2008) as I don't like it at all,but the album before it "Angel Of Retribution"(2005) is very good,10 songs and only one really sucks,and its the last track on the album(Loch Ness).

But if you haven't heard the album,its very traditional Judas Priest in the vien of 1982's Screaming For Vengeance album and 1984's Defenders Of The Faith album,thats the best way to discribe it. Tracks like Judas Rising,Deal With The Devil,Wheels Of Fire,Demonizer,Hellrider,Elegy...its very good if you like Judas Priest.
J.D.DIAMOND is offline   Reply With Quote