The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2010, 12:22 PM   #1
ThatGuy
Keeper of the Decorum

Single again......

So I don't know if you all remember me since it's been a while since I've been on. But after all the drama at my job ended which has been a few months now. Well I never told my wife about all that happened because I didn't think I should because I didn't want her to doubt me specially since nothing happened and I didn't lose my job over that craziness. Well for the last week or so she had been acting kinda of distant and strange and last night I came home from work to find her pretty drunk and crying in the living room oh and two suitcases packed. I thought that someone in our family had passed or something and I thought she packed already so we could so I guessed. But it turns out that she had been having an affair for the last couple of months and last night she decided to clear her concience of it all and come clean about it. And after she tells me she put down the glass of wine practically ran out to her car with the bags and left. WTF!!!! Anybody else ever had this happen? I've never been cheated on...that I know of at least. And this so surprising to me. Here I thought all was well. Like it still hasn't even clicked that she's gone. I'm like in denial about it all......I need someone to talk to. I don't want to break it to my family yet or speak about it to anyone close. Do I just accept this? Do I fight? I still love her more than I could ever say. But I keep picturing her with just like random men. I couldn't even go to work today cause I got absolutely plastered last night cause I just couldn't sleep.