The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 10-16-2007, 08:03 AM   #1
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

Sitting on the face....

Is that your favorite oral sex position?
Old 10-16-2007, 08:29 AM   #2
Sheldonrs
Master Dwellar

No. Unless I'm rimming too.
I prefer laying when receiving and having the other guy lay down with me between his legs when giving.
Old 10-16-2007, 09:16 AM   #3
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Giving, her on her knees, eating from behind while she is on the edge of the bed.
Old 10-16-2007, 09:21 AM   #4
TheMercenary

HEH!
From the best of Craigslist
Just figured I'd throw it out there

Giving Good Head

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2007-08-30, 11:54AM EDT

Okay men I've read alot of CE ads claiming you give good head but when an actual hook up occurs some of you don't have the slighest clue in hell as to what it is you are doing. And just because you love giving head doesn't mean you give it well so here are 5 small tips to help you and your lady out...

1.) There is more to it than the clit: The clit isn't the only part of the vagina that loves attention during 69. The vagina isn't just for your dick. So stop ignoring it. Put your finger(s) in it, use a vibrator, a carrot (not my thing but I thought I'd throw it out there), something, ANYTHING but play in it please. I mean for crying out loud your face is covered in lady juices so why are you afraid of getting your hands dirty?

2.) You have options: Speaking of the clit, there are more sensations we like other than you flicking it with the tip of your tounge. Suck it, bite it (not too hard- I can not stress this enough) or agian use your hands and give it a little break so she doesn't orgasm in 30 seconds or less. Alternate and repeat. Do you like it when a woman just bobs up and down on your dick with her mouth and nothing else or do you like it when she sucks the whole thing, then just the tip, licks it, grabs it and jacks you off while sucking it and plays with your balls? We like a little variety too.

3.) Rug Burn = No fun: Shave your face or at the very least trim your mustache. No woman on this entire planet thinks having rug burn on her inner thighs is col. We do have to get up and go to work/school/shop when you are done. We need to be able to walk without being in constant pain. Not being able to walk because of the earth shattering orgasm one thing and is totally diferent than being in pain because our thighs are chaffing.

4.) Her thighs are not there just to get in the way: You don't just have to rush right in and start going at it like you're starving, kissing a ladies thighs can only go one of two ways- a. it'll turn her on even more or b. she's laugh like crazy cause it tickles, either way its fun so stop using them to prop yourself up. Rub them while you're eating her out, grab them and pull her legs open but just stop pretending like they aren't there. They are an erogenous zone.

5.) Its not going to break: There are some men who eat pussy like if they get too close or too into it its going to break. You do this too when having sex. If your lady likes it a bit harder during sex she probably wouldn't mind you losing yourself and letting go when your face is in between her legs. Bury your face in there, swim around, come up for air and then dive back in. The vagina is attached. It will not break, it will not come off, it will not need to go in and be redetailed if you bang it up a bit with your mouth so stop treating it like a new Sabb and rough it up a bit. Touch it and act like you love doing it. If you say you love eating pussy then EAT IT don't just taste test it.

Thank you

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 409813335
Old 10-16-2007, 11:35 AM   #5
Crimson Ghost
Larger than life and twice as ugly.

What about sitting on opposite sides of the bed and yelling "FUCK YOU!!!" at each other?

I have no knowledge of the events which you are describing, and if I did have knowledge of them,
I would be unable to discuss them with you now or at any future period.

Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years
Crimson Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 11:39 AM   #6
TheMercenary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Ghost View Post
What about sitting on opposite sides of the bed and yelling "FUCK YOU!!!" at each other?
That never did much for me, but when she says, "Fuck Me!, Fuck Me!" that works pretty well.
Old 10-16-2007, 12:26 PM   #7
freshnesschronic
Professor

Quote:
If you say you love eating pussy then EAT IT
JUST EAT IT (eat it) EAT IT (eat it)
I'm sorry but I found that part just hilarious.
freshnesschronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 01:05 PM   #8
toranokaze
I'm still a jerk

69, laying down, and haging upside down are fun. Then there is always tided down and struggling

It is the ignorance of ignorance that lead to the death of knowledge

The Virgin Mary does not weep for her son, for he is in paradise. She weeps for the world , for we are in suffering.
toranokaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 01:30 PM   #9
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

I don't like sitting on a man's face. I prefer to be comfortable so I can just focus on the sensations.

Also, I'm not too keen on 69. I am more that happy to give a blowjob, but I'd rather concentrate on what I'm doing.
Old 10-23-2007, 06:30 PM   #10
DucksNuts
Bitchy Little Brat

Agreed SG.
DucksNuts is offline   Reply With Quote