Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-2012, 08:04 PM   #1
anonymoo
Disorderly Orderly

Overwhelmed

I'm using the acount from the collective because I don't know the anonymous password. I need to vent, to talk, but for legal issues please, please do not identify me.

I'm overwhelmed. My daughter who scored a 27 on her ACT is not graduating from high school. You already know this but it is stressing me. Then I had 4 children riding an ATV on a public road run into a pick up. The oldest child was 13 & the youngest was 2 yoa. The 2 yoa has died. The grandparents of the dead child took the infant brother away from the mother right after the funeral. They had all been living in the same home. When we tried to settle the situation, the grandmother (age mid forties) threatened one of the officers and caused a terrible disturbance. She was completely unstable and we arrested her to keep her on suicide watch.

Later the grandfather barricaded himself in the house with a 9mm and threatened suicide. I finally managed to get him to open the door and I shot him with a taser. He was transported by ambulance.

The next day, 2 pit bulls broke through the door of a house to attack a great dane in heat. A 16 yoa girl was alone in the home and the dogs were ripping her great dane to shreds when i got there. They were fighting in the living rooom and my .45 didn't even stop them. It took a shotgun loaded with buckshot to put them down. The news came & interviewed mewhile I was coated in blood. We carried away the dogs' bodies and due to weather conditions, we dumped the bodies in a creek by the sewage lagoon. No big thing because the overflow from the lagoon and another town's both spill into this creek. I was upset about the blood and couldn't get the smell out of my nose. It triggered horrible dreams of Iraq.

Today, a woman came in and filed a police report on the unlawful disposal of the bodies. She also called the local news. Then the grandmother & grandfather came by to pick up copies of the police reports and demanded the return of their pistol. They have an attorney and are pushing the issue. Through family members we have learned the grandfather wants them all to commit suicide so they can be re-united with the 2 yoa in Heaven.

Finally, my 77 yoa father has a wreck. He is ok, but it is my only 4x4. I have to use it to get to the back parts of the property I leased. I don't know what else can happpen. I just needed to vent and I can't post under my name due to legal reasons. Thankfully Anonymoo gave me her password over the phone. What do I do? I'm losing everything. I'm coming under fire from animal lovers and facing lawsuits for with holding a man's gun in addition to tasering him.

If I had a vehicle, I would seriously consider hooking it to my trailer and disappearing before everything blows up. I don't think I have ever had this many calamities going at the same time. Thank you for listening
anonymoo is offline   Reply With Quote