The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2005, 04:29 AM   #1
bitplayer
Old dog, new place

Allow me to introduce myself...

Let's get this out of the way....I'm old. I can still however recognize tall buildings at a not inconsiderable distance. I am aware that a speeding bullet is a speeding bullet (without my wifes help I might add. BTW, don't listen to her. Have nothing to do with her. Seriously, you might get "THE LOOK". Then your balls will fall off and disappear into another dimension. You have been warned.) I can watch someone lift considerable weight with no discomfort on my part whatsoever. (I know, hard to believe but I'm tellin' ya the truth here). I speak several foreign languages. For example, "Como esta usted?" That's French for "If I don't get the insurance will the clock be green?" Feel free to call upon me for you translation needs. I'm glad to be of assistance. But I've gotta tell you...I've been around the block a couple of times and you can't pull the wool over my eyes (unless you promise to whip me while doing so, then I'm yours). So don't take me for granted...I been watching you loonies for a couple of years now and I'm wise to all your tricks, see, I'm wise to all your tricks. A word to the wise...."Hola, compadre" (that's russian for "You can't put one over on me").
bitplayer is offline   Reply With Quote