The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 06-19-2016, 11:55 AM   #1
Griff
still says videotape

not having any luck putting it together, is it maybe a movie clip?
Old 06-19-2016, 12:37 PM   #2
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfootfoot View Post
So, no help with the song then?
Whut'sthatnow? I assume it has something to do with the movie, but, I haven't seen it.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 01:00 PM   #3
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Ah.

Thx.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 06-28-2016, 07:42 AM   #4
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

Bad day for coaches

Pat Summitt, " a pioneer of women's college basketball who guided the Tennessee Volunteers to eight national titles in her 38 seasons at the university, died Tuesday morning. She was 64."

Buddy Ryan, "has died at the age of 82, his agent James Solano confirmed to ESPN’s Adam Schefter.

Over his 35 seasons of coaching in the NFL, Ryan spent time on the defensive staff for the New York Jets, Minnesota Vikings, Chicago Bears and Houston Oilers, and later worked as the head coach of the Philadelphia Eagles and Arizona Cardinals. "
Old 06-28-2016, 12:43 PM   #5
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Ryan built that awesome Bears defense that stomped everybody in 1985.

Helluva coach.

He also produced a pretty good coach in his son, Rex.

So was Summit, by all accounts.

Old 06-30-2016, 02:29 AM   #6
Crimson Ghost
Larger than life and twice as ugly.

http://www.jambase.com/article/famed...rman-1952-2016

I have no knowledge of the events which you are describing, and if I did have knowledge of them,
I would be unable to discuss them with you now or at any future period.

Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years
Crimson Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 03:54 AM   #7
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Alvin Toffler author of Future Shock, and The Third Wave among other books.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/20...k-dies-aged-87
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 06:33 AM   #8
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Aw. My father will be sad to hear this. I was indoctrinated from a young age on the importance of two books (still never read either): Future Shock, and Man Adapting.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 07:26 AM   #9
Snakeadelic
Banned

Apparently, Mr. New Chekov was unaware that there was a recall out on his Jeep for faulty transmission. He should have been safe. Yes, his parents are suing.
Snakeadelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 07:30 AM   #10
Snakeadelic
Banned

it might be unrelated since I heard it on a mix tape -- get the hell off my lawn!

footfootfoot, that is awesomeness right there . I still have mix tapes people gave me when I was in high school back in the bright and psychotic era called the 80s...
Old 07-03-2016, 06:14 PM   #11
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakeadelic View Post
it might be unrelated since I heard it on a mix tape -- get the hell off my lawn!

footfootfoot, that is awesomeness right there . I still have mix tapes people gave me when I was in high school back in the bright and psychotic era called the 80s...
The 80s music and movies were truly bizarre. Way too much coke green lighted a lot of stuff that never would have made it off the cocktail napkin today.
Old 08-14-2016, 09:00 AM   #12
Snakeadelic
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfootfoot View Post
The 80s music and movies were truly bizarre. Way too much coke green lighted a lot of stuff that never would have made it off the cocktail napkin today.
Now that there's an all-80s music video channel on the Roku, we get to play "name that sexist/racist stereotype & trope bingo". Anything by Motley Crue before "Kickstart My Heart" will usually get you to about 80% of a bingo, and if that doesn't work they do have "Thriller", "Smooth Criminal", and even Cameo's "Word Up" featuring a VERY young Levar Burton. One thing I noticed that I didn't back then is in the video for "She Bop" by Cyndi Lauper. I'd straight-up forgotten Alice Cooper's in the damn thing, but that's not what I noticed.

...Is that ADAM BALDWIN whose motorcycle sidecar she occupies??? Cuz it REALLY looks like a super-young Adam Baldwin. Someone please find this out!!! (if I wasn't leaving town on an unexpected trip to say goodbye to a friend short on time, I'd look it up myself...)
Old 08-15-2016, 01:04 AM   #13
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
Now that there's an all-80s music video channel on the Roku, we get to play "name that sexist/racist stereotype & trope bingo". Anything by Motley Crue before "Kickstart My Heart" will usually get you to about 80% of a bingo, and if that doesn't work they do have "Thriller", "Smooth Criminal", and even Cameo's "Word Up" featuring a VERY young Levar Burton. One thing I noticed that I didn't back then is in the video for "She Bop" by Cyndi Lauper. I'd straight-up forgotten Alice Cooper's in the damn thing, but that's not what I noticed.

...Is that ADAM BALDWIN whose motorcycle sidecar she occupies??? Cuz it REALLY looks like a super-young Adam Baldwin. Someone please find this out!!! (if I wasn't leaving town on an unexpected trip to say goodbye to a friend short on time, I'd look it up myself...)
Name that channel!

Pretty please.
Old 06-30-2016, 07:49 AM   #14
Snakeadelic
Banned

Gravdigr, the FIRST thing I thought when I saw the pic of William Schallert was 'if his face was wider, he'd look so much like "His first name is Agent" Coulson...didn't know the actor's name.

Great minds think alike...and so do ours (what's left)...
Old 06-30-2016, 09:24 AM   #15
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
...back in the bright and psychotic era called the 80s...
I remember parts of the 80s. Vaguely.

Quote:
Great minds think alike...and so do ours (what's left)...

Tags
bought the farm, dead not loved, famous corpses, karked it, kicked the bucket, pining for the fjords, pushing up the daisies, roadkill, sleeps with the fishes, taking a dirt nap, the dead zone, worm food