Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics Where we learn not to think less of others who don't share our views

Old 08-11-2016, 01:40 AM   #1
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw View Post
... Last I heard, Trump still has not said in clear and blunt language, "No one is to kill Hillary - ever." He would say that if he was not doing what Likud did. He has called for Hillary's murder in the same manner that Likud called for the murder of Rabin.
Hanlon's razor
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 08:51 AM   #2
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

If Trump was not encouraging violence, then he would have bluntly told a 'less than 1%' among us that violence is completely unacceptable. He should have defused and discouraged violent types that he has encouraged. He had numerous opportunities to do so. He knows many have interpreted his remarks as encouraging violence. He intentionally avoided what must be said to deter a violent 'less than 1%'. A 'less than 1%' must bluntly be told that violence is unacceptable. Anything less only encourages these 'adults who are still children' to be violent.

He refused to do so as Likud also refused to do; overtly state an assassination is unacceptable. A responsible man would be fortrightly candid: violence is unacceptable. Trump has refused to do that.

Trumps denials are clearly directed at the other 99%. He says he is not encouraging violence. A classic example of obfuscation. He tells the 99% one thing while encouraging a 'less than 1%' to do another.

This same man openly encouraged violence in his rallies. No accident that a 'less than 1%' are encouraged to be violent. He is preaching to the choir. No way around well crafted propaganda.

Does not matter what you think he said. Completely unacceptable is what he told a 'less than 1%' - using the exact same words. He intentionally refused to dissuade that 'less than 1%' when later challenged to do so.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 11:11 AM   #3
Happy Monkey
I think this line's mostly filler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
The issue with Hanlon's razor is that malice and stupidity are FAR from mutually exclusive.
|_______________| [pics]
Happy Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cheesecake