Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Health
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Health Keeping your body well enough to support your head

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2009, 12:55 PM   #1
Cicero
Looking forward to open mic night.

Sleep Disorder

I sleep-walk and sleep-talk. I had such a vivid dream last night that I thought it had actually occurred and I acted on it. I also think I acted on it while I was dreaming it and it worries me because I was alone. Anything can happen when you are walking and dreaming. Ok I am calling a doctor, now.

I am tired of waking up with what I did to my face in my sleep. A couple of weeks ago I had a series of dreams that included rubbing off the top of my nose until it was scratched and bled. For two nights consecutively, I spent the time rubbing just underneath my eyebrows on the bridge of my nose...causing damage that looked like someone beat me. I also woke up with a blackened eye and still can't fathom how I manage to do this alone and sleeping. This is getting dangerous.

Last night I woke to check on someone that wasn't there and went back to bed. I thought it had actually occurred and they were there but they were not. I was walking and f'ing talking is what I was doing. This has to stop. What can happen dependent on what I am dreaming at the time? Some crazy, crazy stuff. Ok. I'm calling someone, this is just wrong.

This has happened before, but there was something about the therapy and sleeping with my husband that made it go away entirely. Now it's back, big time. Fuck.