The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Psychopathy (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=26982)

jimhelm 03-05-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigV (Post 799647)
An election is to be won or lost, yes. But we're not having elections here in the cellar. We're having conversations, at least in the political area. There are other things here too, even contests. But there aren't contests in the politics area. I'll speak for myself. I am not competing in the politics area. Others might be, fine. I do sometimes try to persuade, and I am sometimes persuaded. Certainly what I read here influences my opinion. But that is very different from "winning" and "losing".

Do you agree?

yes

classicman 03-05-2012 03:17 PM

This thread.
I fully expect you will not see the inconsistency in yourself Sir Quirk.

or here
here and here.

BigV 03-05-2012 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimhelm (Post 799668)
yes

I WIN!!!!

:fistpump:

glatt 03-05-2012 03:18 PM

*snort*

infinite monkey 03-05-2012 03:20 PM

Really? Cite entire threads and expect us, the readers, to find the inconsistency which you doubt Sir Quirk will see? What is this, where's fucking waldo?

Huh what?

Hey henry, see in this thread here, where you posted, and in this other thread, where you posted? See that? That. That's what I mean. Ayup. :lol:

Spexxvet 03-05-2012 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infinite monkey (Post 799654)
No you didn't. But what was your implication, Spexx? Be honest. You tell me that certain anyone wasn't your intention, and I'll walk away and not say another word. The whole thing could be circumstantial: the recent conversation between you and henry where you called him selfish, the timing of said thread and this thread, the lack of explanation when I asked what you meant.

But go ahead, clear it up. I'll shut up and walk away.

My posts are works of art. As such, they should be interpreted by the reader. ;););) That's humor - I do not believe it at all.

I was not taunting anyone. Henry's extreme antisocial viewpoints made me do some research, and I came upon that definition. So I posted it. That is all.

infinite monkey 03-05-2012 03:23 PM

OMG the health thread. It's 198 pages long. :lol2:

Too freaking funny.

henry quirk 03-05-2012 03:24 PM

"I fully expect you will not see the inconsistency in yourself"

Probably not.

However, plunking down threads is not offering specific examples.

Again: you make the claim, I wanna see the examples.

Making me wade through lengthy threads is making me do YOUR work for you.

And: I'm still waiting on you, BV.

henry quirk 03-05-2012 03:29 PM

Let me help a little, CM.

You point to this thread... http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=26832 ...as an example of my inconsistency.

What did I post in that thread that's inconsistent or foundationless?

classicman 03-05-2012 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by henry quirk (Post 799677)
"I fully expect you will not see the inconsistency in yourself" Probably not.However, plunking down threads is not offering specific examples. Again: you make the claim, I wanna see the examples. Making me wade through lengthy threads is making me do YOUR work for you. And: I'm still waiting on you, BV.

As I specifically stated I based my decision off of YEARS of reading your posts.
I also said that you would disagree. Shock, you do.
Lastly, I said it wasn't worth my time to prove the point.

Posting links to the last four threads you were involved in was an intentional joke.
I simply do not care enough about this conversation, you nor IM.

You want an opinion - post a poll. Blessed be.

henry quirk 03-05-2012 03:38 PM

"...it wasn't worth my time to prove the point"

You state the opinion (which you are entitled to hold) but then don't support it (when you bring that opinion into the public sphere) making the opinion: worthless.

Again: one down, one to go.

Your turn, BV.

infinite monkey 03-05-2012 03:55 PM

Par for the course.

"It's not so much that I can't do it see, it's that I don't care enough to...Yeah, that's the ticket. I just don't care enough to. It's not that I don't have a leg to stand on, see?"

You can't make this crap up. :lol:

jimhelm 03-05-2012 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigV (Post 799672)
I WIN!!!!

:fistpump:

not so fast, there.....

classicman 03-05-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

...it wasn't worth my time to prove the point You state the opinion but then don't support it
I chose not to. That in no way invalidates shit.
Care to try again, hq?
You keep missing the part where I repeatedly state that I don't care enough about YOU
to weed through all the threads and pick out your BULLSHIT over the last couple years.
Again, if you want opinions - post a poll.

classicman 03-05-2012 04:46 PM

@IM
Does being a bitch come easy for you or do you have to work on it?
If it takes work, you've perfected the art and made it seem flawless. Good Job.
Want some cites? I'll be more than happy to go through 6 years and over 20,000 posts to find a few examples for you. :eyebrow: