The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Arts & Entertainment
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Arts & Entertainment Give meaning to your life or distract you from it for a while

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2020, 04:12 PM   #2
monster
I hear them call the tide

Apparently I am spending it ranting :

I was planning to and trying to do job applications but fell at the first hurdle because I can't get the stupid PDF to save once completed so I decided just to do a hard copy and then my printer broke. And I just spent a tone of $$ on ink. So now I'm being beyond pretty goddamn miserable

I did clear another elephant out of another room though. Same source as the last one, although this was a comparative baby. But my printer and unemployment woes are overshadowing any joy from that right now. Going to go for a walk to see if that helps, and double that with disposing of the last limb of the baby elephant. (dropping unused meds off for safe disposal)

I hate technology and its current inbuilt obsolescence. Have some fucking balls HP and stand by your products, even if they are a couple years old. printers should not expire.

oops sorry. now I guess I'm smiling a little at least after editing to add the first sentence