The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2011, 09:05 PM   #1
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Quick question about teeth and standards of beauty (possibly mildly nsfw)

One of the forum communities I frequent is a gaming site. There is a thread on there called The Hot Girl thread. In it, unsurprisingly, there are pics of hot girls.

One of the guys posted some pics of a model called Reon Kadena. Most were quite saucy, but i one of the pics she reminded me quite a lot of my eldest niece. Meels isn't asian so her eyes aren't as almond shaped, but Reon's colouring and something about her really reminded me of Meels.

So, I mentioned this, and after the various calls for 'pics', one of the regulars posted this:

Quote:
That would explain her horribly jacked up teeth. She has a British dentist:P

I don't care how hot a girls body is, if her teeth are as messed up as Reon's its a compete turn off and not going to happen for me
Now, I am well aware that British have different notions when it comes to teeth than Americans. But I still am struggling to see this girl's smile as 'fucked up', which is how he later describes it:

Quote:
Lol. It would take a lot of Jack. My problem with girls and their teeth is that girls talk a lot. A LOT! That is what they do, talk talk talk talk talk. So I'm looking at their mouth a lot and if they have fucked up teeth it is just going to annoy the fuck out of me the whole time and that will be the only thing I am thinking about rather than listening to what they are talking about and saying to myself... "WTF is she going on and on about?" or "Can I fuck her with out thinking about those teeth?"
Here are two of the pics of Reon: one which shows her with her mouth closed, and one that shows her awful, awful smile.

What i want to know, from the American guys in particular is: does this girl's smile count as a dental carcrash to you? Is it just my British sensibilities that make me think that this guy is being waaaay too critical of a minor flaw? Are her teeth bad enough to warrant a bottle of Jack Daniels just to get through the act?
Attached Images

DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote