The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Sports
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Sports My tribe can beat up your tribe

Old 05-16-2006, 11:26 AM   #1
SunderlandTillIDie
Sunderland and England fan

Regarding football, Americans are fucktards

Yeah, continuing from 'football not soccer' cos there were alot of posts so i made a new thread.
Now, Whip. You said that the premiership was crap and that the Italian league was much much better. Soz mate, but don't you watch the news? Corruption: Buffon's been, apparently, taking bribes and Juventus, if found guilty, will be relegated and stripped of their titles. Sounds like a mint league, if you can get past the point that the matches are fixed.
Now, Griff. First of all, that table means shit. The only reason the Americans are above the English is because we actually play decent teams, like France, Germany and Italy which is why we lose and draw. You play shit teams like Canada and other American countries that couldnt kick a ball if their MacDonalds fuelled lives depended on it, so you win. And so on paper you look better, but in reality you're shit.
And secondly, Griff, you said that 'futbol' came before football, when futbol is just portuguese for football, you fucking idiot.
And so, Americans know shit all about football.

Last edited by SunderlandTillIDie; 05-16-2006 at 12:48 PM.
SunderlandTillIDie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 11:47 AM   #2
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

It's true that Americans know shit all about football, but if you would please check Group E.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 12:14 PM   #3
mrnoodle
bent

Fandom = ghey
Old 05-16-2006, 12:49 PM   #4
SunderlandTillIDie

Haha, wups
Old 05-16-2006, 02:14 PM   #5
barefoot serpent
go ahead, abbrev. it

yob
Old 05-16-2006, 02:18 PM   #6
W.HI.P
Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunderlandTillIDie
Yeah, continuing from 'football not soccer' cos there were alot of posts so i made a new thread.
Now, Whip. You said that the premiership was crap and that the Italian league was much much better. Soz mate, but don't you watch the news? Corruption: Buffon's been, apparently, taking bribes and Juventus, if found guilty, will be relegated and stripped of their titles. Sounds like a mint league, if you can get past the point that the matches are fixed.
Now, Griff. First of all, that table means shit. The only reason the Americans are above the English is because we actually play decent teams, like France, Germany and Italy which is why we lose and draw. You play shit teams like Canada and other American countries that couldnt kick a ball if their MacDonalds fuelled lives depended on it, so you win. And so on paper you look better, but in reality you're shit.
And secondly, Griff, you said that 'futbol' came before football, when futbol is just portuguese for football, you fucking idiot.
wtf are you talking about ...you can't just blunt out shit misquoting people...where tf did i say that the premiership was crap.

on the contrary i compared it with the greatest league in the world, the campionato ...and yes you are coming close to it with the new born chelsea and the very serious liverpool, but if you wanna compare the premiership to the campionato, man utd and arsenal better start building up their teams, cause they're falling apart.

and don't claim to know more about football than i, cause i can give you the top 100 15 year olds world wide ....you're out of your league here
W.HI.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 02:48 PM   #7
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Dude edited his original message where he pointed out that the USA didn't qualify for the world cup, after I pointed out Group E.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 05:10 PM   #8
Griff
still says videotape

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunderlandTillIDie
No shit. You'll also notice the #1 ranked team in the world is Brazil, an American team known to speak... Portugese.

There is a certain tone to all this Euro-smack about football (my preferred name actually) *cough* race card. We in the Americas hear it all the time. The best South American teams are as good as the best European teams. The US team isn't half-bad either but we probably won't find out this time because we're in the toughest bracket you post changing pussy. Yes, the best leagues are European but European players no longer dominate football. It is much like basketball, the US has the best league but international play has risen to and often surpasses our own.
Old 05-16-2006, 07:11 PM   #9
W.HI.P
Free

good comparison with basketball griff
Old 05-17-2006, 10:46 AM   #10
SunderlandTillIDie

You just dont get it...

Haha, I like it how you completely ignored my comments about the Italian leagues being completely bent, and you still insist that they're mint. And Griff, you still go on about the rankings, when they mean shit! The only decent american teams are Brazil and Argentina, so of course they are going to beat the rest of them and get a good ranking! Whilst in Europe we have great teams like Holland, England, Italy, France, Germany, Portugal, Spain, and EIRE arent half bad either. So we draw and lose our games cos we have hard competition! And Whip, you say you know the top 100 15 year olds in the world, pedo...
Old 05-17-2006, 12:52 PM   #11
mrnoodle
bent

footy footy footy
Old 05-17-2006, 02:15 PM   #12
W.HI.P
Free

so, you're saying that all scouters are pedo's ...you're messed up buddy.
you are correct about those standings though, they are not accurate. european teams are generally the elite of world football.

but mr. sunderland, you've got some serious issues, seek counceling
Old 05-17-2006, 02:17 PM   #13
W.HI.P
Free

btw undertoad ,,,,this sunderland is jochser re-entered
Old 05-18-2006, 08:18 AM   #14
Pangloss62
Lecturer

Forget Northern Hemispheric Football

Old 05-18-2006, 11:06 AM   #15
SunderlandTillIDie

Soz mate, but who's jochser? Since you say that i'm him, he must have the same view on football as me and be a mackem. wahey! And by the way, you say you know the best 100 15 year olds in the world, (by the way the pedo thing was a joke, lack of sense of humour maybe?) soz mate but that really isnt possible, you live in America and think you know the best 15 year olds in the world. bollocks. absolute bollocks.

Last edited by SunderlandTillIDie; 05-18-2006 at 11:14 AM.