The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 04-04-2007, 11:27 PM   #1
freshnesschronic
Professor

Stingray sucking in your stomach

My friend just called me and was blazed out of his mind.
I helped tweak him out, beatboxed over the fone for him, sang him some songs, told him I could transform into the devil and talked to him as Lucifer. A lot of fun (for both of us).
Anyways he has the munchies and told me he had a stingray inside his stomach sucking it. Oh mary. I'll miss you, but you I'll come back to you this summer, once I pass my drug test for whatever retail store I work for.

Anyone else got any good tweaking out stories caused by green?
freshnesschronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 11:30 PM   #2
freshnesschronic
Professor

Also, I think my best line I said was when I was in my friend's dorm, they had the lights off and black fluorscent lights everywhere and I said "man, I got rainbow ice in my veins now." You know, it affects your circulatory system and yeah. My story.
Old 04-04-2007, 11:42 PM   #3
Bullitt
This is a fully functional babe lair

fall 2004, two "green n milds" later I decided that cherry Phillies Blunts were the best tasting things ever created by man and went through about 5 of them in an hour. I could barely speak the next day.
Old 04-05-2007, 06:08 AM   #4
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

After a session on the mushrooms I started seeing words. For some reason the word "groovy" got into my head (not a word I ever use in real life). It appeared as a union jack decorated guitar which bulged from end to end as the word sounded.

Did my head in.
Old 04-05-2007, 04:47 PM   #5
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

First time I ever smoked it and got an effect (tried once in HS but wasn't impressed) was freshman year of college. We were in a big party room at the frat. They had a giant bong filled with snow that had to be lit by someone from across the room.

I was feeling good. Someone put a bud on the arm of the chair in which I was sitting. Big old bud with a stem sticking out. Out of the corner of my eye I thought it was a mouse. I swung my hand out and knocked that bud clear across the room. Everyone laughed about that.

Then of course were the trips to Taco Bell. I sat there with my best friend saying over and over that Nachos Bellgrandes were the best food I had EVER seen.

Course, you could get the good stuff back then. Sensi anyone?
Old 04-05-2007, 07:20 PM   #6
bluecuracao
in a mood, not cupcake

Early '90s? Some of us were watching TV and the Lotto drawing came on. It seemed to go on forever. So I started complaining, "Why did they make a whole TV show about this, it's really boring!" "What a dumb idea for a TV show!" One of my friends tried to explain, "it's not a TV show, it'll be over soon...shut up!" But I wouldn't shut up, until it ended, what, two minutes later?
bluecuracao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 07:43 PM   #7
freshnesschronic
Professor

Yeah, I remember watching this one 20/20 or something where they setup a house where this one girl is waiting for her internet predator to meet her. It was like a 15 minute section but it seemed like it lasted a day and a half, I was so engrossed and so fucking retarded. I remember saying constantly "OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING TV SHOW IN THE WORLD!"

Watching screen savers is cool too. I remember watching and that's where I find the fourth dimension, but I can't remember how to explain it. Has anyone else found the fourth dimension?
Old 04-05-2007, 09:25 PM   #8
zippyt
LONG LIVE KING ZIPPY! per Feetz

Watching the stars spin the first time I ever tried the "herb " ,
when I got home I was VERRRRRRY paranoid that my Mom would know I was high , but she was blitzed and desided to take us all to baskin robins , she did the bump park thing ( pull in till you bump the car in front , then back up untill you bump the car in back ! ) , Damn that Jamoca Almond Fudge tasted KILLER !!!
Old 04-07-2007, 02:22 AM   #9
freshnesschronic
Professor

This is bull. I know a lot more Cellar users have smoked it up than have replied. I want to hear good stories!
We're all family bro, somos familia.
Dime el cuento!
Old 04-07-2007, 02:34 AM   #10
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

I don't really have any stories. I usually just go to sleep after having a bit of a giggle and then feeling self conscious about it.

I do remember getting stoned once and then thinking that telling someone they're a cock sucking cum swallower would be a good insult though. When I sobered up I realized that'd be something any 'real' woman should be proud of being so it lost it's edge a bit.
Old 04-07-2007, 03:47 AM   #11
zippyt
LONG LIVE KING ZIPPY! per Feetz

I want to hear good stories!
Not a weed story but def drug related ,
In the early 80's I was in the USMC , stationed in So Cali , ( the time of retched excess !!) we had been in the field for about 2 weeks ( so we had a pay check comeing ) at about noon the LT and Staff Sgt's started scurring about , telling us to pack our Shit , then the helos came buzzing in , they picked us up and the Staff Sgt's started issueing LIVE rounds saying " Well boys Here WE GO !!! " !!!
We did a 2 week live fire exersize , dirtys , dusty but FUN !!!!( and we had ANOTHER paycheck comeing !!!)
Damn we Blowed up LOTS of Good Gubment Ordenance !!!!
When we got back they cut us loose for a 96 ( 4 days off )
and paid us the months pay we had comeing ( CA CHING !!!! )
A CPL gathered the cool folks and told us to go gather as much Coke as we could get our hands on ,
He pulled a full size mirror off the wall and layed out a map of the training area ( in coke !!)
We called for fire and did strafeing runs on the map with McDonalds straws !!! for 4 days !!!
if you didn't call it correctly(http://www.armystudyguide.com/conten...r-fire-2.shtml ) you didn't get to do your run !!!
FUCK what a wasted 4 days that was !!!!
Old 04-07-2007, 06:48 AM   #12
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
I don't really have any stories. I usually just go to sleep after having a bit of a giggle and then feeling self conscious about it.

I do remember getting stoned once and then thinking that telling someone they're a cock sucking cum swallower would be a good insult though. When I sobered up I realized that'd be something any 'real' woman should be proud of being so it lost it's edge a bit.
Fitting.
Old 04-08-2007, 10:17 PM   #13
Ibby
erika

I've never been stoned but the stories I've seen and/or heard from my stoner buddies Sam and Evan (aka Soko!) are plenty, thanks.

There's the time in Tech Ed when Soko thought Mr. Pancerman was a urinal, and came thiiiis close to whipping it out and pissing all over him...

The time Sam and Evan called me stoned, then Sam tried (accidentally or... not) to walk over his dad's roundback guitar and destroyed his foot almost as much as the guitar...

The time their friend Matt got stoned with them and spent the whole class (tech ed, again - mr.pancerman was so fun to fuck with) under the table, shouting "PEEENIS", until he finally came out from under it at the end of class ("Oh, hello Matthew, I thought I heard your voice..." was pancerman's only input)...

The time Sam got really stoned before PE and got paranoid and hyper during the middle of it (musta been more than just ganja in that one...) and ended up running laps around the whole school in his socks...

...oh man, good times. Pity Sam's clean now.