The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 08-05-2007, 07:39 PM   #1
DucksNuts
Bitchy Little Brat

Come Entertain Me!!!!

I'm soooooooooo bored and unenthused at work..

Can you guys entertain me a little?

Tell me about your weekend.

I went to gwen stefani on Thursday nite.

oh.my.god! 3 rd row seats....that girl is amazing. There is nothing of her, considering she had a baby a year ago!! I got some awesome footage on my phone.

I had a platonic date come with me (hes an actor), so he walked me back to my hotel, then I went to PJs (Irish Bar) and got absolutely hammered on tequila and vodka, with the married man and his mates (they dont know about me).

I dont remember getting back to the hotel and felt like shit all day Friday.
DucksNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 08:31 PM   #2
bluecuracao
in a mood, not cupcake

I'd love to be able to provide entertainment, Ducks, but my weekend was and still is pretty boring for the most part (work work work).

I did go out for a little while last night, and got to have a few drinks...but that was partly ruined by a couple of idiot acquaintances I ran into to, while I was outside having a smoke. They were trash-talking a friend of mine who's been going through a rough time, having recently been broken up with by her bf. They were really reveling in it, it was disgusting. Meanwhile, these guys are partied-out losers who were hard-pressed to have any girls even look at them...every girl they admired that passed by our tables completely ignored them. Ha ha.
bluecuracao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 08:32 PM   #3
Perry Winkle
Esnohplad Semaj Ton

My girlfriend is away, so I masturbated a lot. I almost saw the new Bourne movie, but I masturbated instead. Last night I got Taco Bell for the first time in 2 years, and then masturbated.

My weekend was pretty uneventful. . .
Perry Winkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 08:46 PM   #4
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Gwen Stefani? You lucky cow, she's awesome!

What did I do this weekend? Well...Friday night I hooked up with my ex co-workers from last year. (Don't know if you know, we all got made redundant May '06) and we all got very merry and basically did a pub crawl around Halifax. It was really nice catching up with them. This was the second such get together we've done, we're aiming for once every six months

Saturday, I got up at 8am, got ready, took the dog for a walk and then went off to my ward to meet up with my ward-colleague and conduct a 'walking surgery' (10am-12).
Was interesting as ever. One of the things I like about doing surgeries with this particular colleague is that when we're walking around he's always got an interesting take on things and can usually be relied upon to have a decent store of anecdotes and ideas.

After that I took Pilau for another walk, out into the valley, halfway up the hill along the sheep trails. Wish I'd had m'camera with me the valley looked great. Then I managed to force myself to sort through some papers and tidy up a bit...was quite pleased about that, 'cause I've completely lost control of the house just lately.

All the way through this activity, I'm wondering whether or not I want to go out Saturday night...I do, it's a good night out. Of course, the night out with 'the gang' also means my friend, D is there and I still haven't said anything to him. Am thinking I probably never will. He turns up to the meeting place almost fresh from the gym, I'm back on the brink again.

This all is seriously not helped by the whole eczema flare-up thing. I am way less confident interacting with people when my skin's like this.

Sunday = quiet. little bit of admin work, little reading, walked the dog in the woods, muck about on the Cellar and watch Sicko down at J's.

So there y'go, my weekend. Some good, some bad, some Pilau.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 08:53 PM   #5
Weird Harold
Vice-President of Resentment

Not very entertaining here either, but here goes. Had to work Saturday, came home to find the kitchen drywall is done, and primed. Took up the vinyl tile in the spot that used to be the kitchen, and scarped drywall mud everywhere else. I didn't know they would get that far, so I didn't drive my van home, I usually drive my clown car, to save gas, and not put miles on the van, so I don't have any patch with me to skim coat the glue where the tile was. It's really really sticky, kind of like walking on a metal floor with magnets on your shoes, and my wife isn't happy I took it up knowing it would be sticky, but I didn't want to waste time scraping drywall mud off of tile that isn't staying. Sunday morning paper has the Menard's ad in it. The maple floor we want is on sale again, which is good, since the cabinets wont be here for 4 more weeks, and now would be a good time to do it. My son just handed me some paper for the printer. I have to turn in invoices Monday morning, and that's why I took the computer away from him, before I found out there was no paper, so I got on here.
Old 08-08-2007, 03:44 PM   #6
Weird Harold

Old 08-08-2007, 06:55 PM   #7
DucksNuts
Bitchy Little Brat

Woo Hooo Harry!!
Old 08-08-2007, 08:42 PM   #8
rkzenrage

Old 08-08-2007, 08:58 PM   #9
DucksNuts
Bitchy Little Brat

Whats he got in his hand?
Old 08-08-2007, 09:07 PM   #10
fargon
Person who doesn't update the user title

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkzenrage View Post
I would laugh my ass off if the bunny got up and shot that ass hole.
Heavily medicated for the good of mankind.
fargon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 01:47 PM   #11
Weird Harold

Is that from one of those Bunnie Mills?
Old 08-09-2007, 01:50 PM   #12
jamesdalphonse1

someone is using my name, I am not poster, Perry Winkle
Old 08-09-2007, 02:05 PM   #13
bluecuracao
in a mood, not cupcake

Not to worry, I think most of us are aware of that.
bluecuracao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 03:27 PM   #14
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry Winkle
My girlfriend is away, so I masturbated a lot. I almost saw the new Bourne movie, but I masturbated instead. Last night I got Taco Bell for the first time in 2 years, and then masturbated.
I think he was suggesting that Perry gave a verbatim account of James' own masturbation-fury weekend.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 06:56 PM   #15
DucksNuts
Bitchy Little Brat

The whole james thing is messing with my head.

WTF is going on?